Thursday, July 29, 2021

All Your Fault: a gripping psychological thriller that will keep you guessing

All Your Fault: a gripping psychological thriller that will keep you guessing All Your Fault: a gripping psychological thriller that will keep you guessing by N.J. Moss
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story centers around Grace.  Mom, wife and secret keeper.  Her youngest child is starting school and its time for her to return to the work force.  But by doing so, it takes her back to her childhood when her sister was killed by a hit and run driver.

Just when you think you know what is going on in this story, the twists and turns have you wondering again.  I loved how the author (new to me) keeps me guessing and wondering just how Grace got herself into this mess.  I really enjoyed this one.  I would have given it 5 stars except I was a little disappointed in the ending....or is it just that it didnt turn out like I wanted?  or is the author going for a Book #2?  Mmmm....will have to wait and see.  #kindleunlimited  #fourstars 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment