Saturday, July 31, 2021

Wish You Were Here

Wish You Were Here Wish You Were Here by Jodi Picoult
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I havent read a Picoult book in a while.  The last one I read just didnt do it for me.  But #Netgalley answered my request for this one and I must admit, it was a page-turner.  Simple story - Diana O'Toole had her life all planned out.  From her dream job to marrying her surgeon boyfriend.  

But then the pandemic hit and life changed.  She and Finn were planning on going on vacation in the Galapagos and being a surgeon, Finn had to remain behind to take care of the many cases flooding the hospital.  But not being able to get a refund, Finn encourages her to go by herself....and she decides to, and in doing so changes her life forever.  

By then I am thinking she meets someone on the island and questions her life in NY - but Picoult takes us in an entirely different direction with this one.  One you will be turning the pages to find out what happens, questioning what you think you know about life and realize how blessed you really are.  I loved this story and you will too.  Place on your TBR list for it is to be released November 30, 2021  #Netgalley #WishYouWereHere #Picoult #fourstars 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment