Sunday, July 26, 2015

Want to be beautiful?

Who doesn't?  But we can all be beautiful with just a little knowledge on how to work with makeup, creams, concealers, - make yourself beautiful with just a bath.  Taking a bath in any Avon product makes you feel beautiful.

How do I know?  I not only sell Avon but I use it also.  Their creams have kept my face young for many years.  Their eyeliner and mascara is the best by far...waterproof and smear proof.  I have also been using their body lotion - especially the ones with scents like Haiku - and lavendar.....

The best foot cream (and I have tried the all) is Footworks....makes you feet feel like silk...even on days I dont use it.



Still not convinced?  Don't use makeup?  Avon has other items like kitchen, children's items, shoes, dresses and bags.....

Browse my current campaign by clicking here  Avon C-17...and let me know what you think?  Leave a comment here with your email address and I will add you to my address book so you will receive  a 10% discount on your first order.

Like me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seeavon


2 comments:

  1. I didn't know Avon had a foot cream. Mine are pretty dry, so I might have to try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great Brenda...thanks for comment. I use their lavender foot cream...great sale going on now.

      Delete