Friday, July 24, 2015

Review: From the Cradle

From the Cradle From the Cradle by Louise Voss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow.when I first started this book I was hooked with the kidnappings of 3 children..Needed to know who took them, and why. But as I got further into the book I found myself as anxious as the parents to find them. And then....pow - an unexpected surprise - Frankie wasnt kidnapped by the same people...ok, back to the book to find out who took her....then pow ....again...the ending will grip you with not ONE but TWO surprises. I won't tell, you must read. Didn't see them coming ...such writing has me waiting patiently for the next book in this series not due out until Sept 2015....But there are still more books by Edwards that I havent read....so on to the next one.

View all my reviews


Please LIKE my FB page www.facebook.com/seeavon

No comments:

Post a Comment