Thursday, August 5, 2021

What If You & Me

What If You & Me What If You & Me by Roni Loren
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a new author for me.  I read it because it was part of a book club I belong to.  Sometimes you just have to step out of your norm and this book was it.  I loved the story about Andi Lockly who is a writer and moves to a place in order to write her book.  But next door lives Hill Dawson, who is not only a retired firefighter but also her landlord.

Neither one trusts the other, they both come with baggage (him the fire accident he survived and her, a violent relationship) Both are trying to get their lives back on track, both have relationship issues but somehow they get through it - although bumpy and uncertain. 

Loved the story and the romance along with the passion.  Looking forward to discussing this with my book club.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment