Saturday, July 24, 2021

Count to Three

Count to Three Count to Three by T.R. Ragan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh wow. This book blew me away.  I have read other books by this author so I was really happy I got this ARC from #Netgalley.  

It starts off with a kidnapping - first day of Kindergarten, Tinsley goes missing.  Her mother is besides herself.  She decides to become a private investigator searching for other missing persons, but at the same time never giving up hope of finding her daughter.

And so five years later, we find Dani Callahan and her assistant looking for another missing girl, Ali Cross.  This is a real page turner, loved how others got involved in the search, and of course how both stories intertwine.  I was literally sitting at the edge of my seat trying to finish this book while waiting for hubby getting a haircut.  This book will be released in December 2021 - put it on your TBR list today!

#fivestars #netgalley #TRRagan 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment