Sunday, August 2, 2015

Necklaces...our jewels

I love necklaces. Cant get enough of them.  I used to make them but that time has passed and now I devote all my time to selling Avon.  Along with selling I am an avid buyer.  I use everything Avon and that is why I can tell you first hand how items are.  I would never sell anything that I didnt use or at least try myself.

So to pamper myself, I went out and bought this necklace.....Midnight Ink



It goes with jeans as well as my black dress.  Elegant but also light on the neck.

It's Interchangeable with 3 great looks:
     - Brilliant blue oval faux stones set in goldtone that create a frontal style necklace
     - Clear faux stones in a leaf design create a dramatic drop necklace
     - Combine both for a layered length necklace

· Base necklace: 16" L with Lobster Claw clasp
· Extender: 3 1/2” L
· Imported

The best part is it is on sale for $19.99

No comments:

Post a Comment