Thursday, December 17, 2020

Lily Barlow: The Mystery of Jane Dough

Lily Barlow: The Mystery of Jane Dough Lily Barlow: The Mystery of Jane Dough by Carla Vergot
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I found this author on FB during an author interview and was instantly hooked on her book.  So I went into my Kindle to purchase it and found I already had it on my Kindle from last year.  And so I started reading this story about Lily Barlow.  

Quirky Lily Barlow idolizes the fictional bounty hunter Stephanie Plum from the Janet Evanovich series and longs for that kind of freewheeling lifestyle―a life where she makes her own rules. The problem is, there are no criminals or noteworthy crimes to speak of in her small and stifling hometown of Marshall, VA.

When she returns home to take care of her father who had a heart attack, get his bakery back on track and then return to her studies, but finds herself hooking up with an old friend and delving into some mysteries of her own.  I am officially hooked on Lily and will definitely be picking up Book #2 to continue reading about her adventures.  #fivestars  ##CarlaVergot  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment