Tuesday, July 20, 2021

The Stranger in the Mirror

The Stranger in the Mirror The Stranger in the Mirror by Liv Constantine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I finish a book in three days it is definitely a five star book.  I loved it and was carrying my Kindle all over just to get in a few more chapters.  

Imagine getting ready to be married and having no memory at all because years before you ended up injured on the side of the road.  But back in Boston, there is a husband, Julian, looking for his wife, Cassandra who disappeared one day leaving their 3 year old child home alone.

This book is filled with twists and turns; has a surprise ending and not all what I expected.  Need a new story? Place this one on your TBR list - better yet, start reading it.  #kindle #fivestars #livconstantine #lovetoread 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment