Sunday, April 4, 2021

One Last Stop

One Last Stop One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I read this book for a book club coming up and I was lucky enough to receive an ARC from Negalley. As a reader of mostly mysteries and thrillers, this one was a different read for me. As a Rom/Com I was interested but found myself not picking up on it as much as my favorite genre. It took awhile for me to realize the real basis of this story - about moving to NY (loved where it was because I grew up in that timeline and lived either in or near the areas written about) and becoming your own person.

When August gets on a subway line (the Q) and finds Jane...there becomes a whole story about the two of them - caring and loving each other - while finding out that Jane isnt really from the current timeline but through a freak accident has been transported from the 70s.

We then find ourselves trying to save the girl that is lost in time. It was a nice read and I am sure I will have lots to talk about at the book club. If this is something you are into, please note that this book will be released June 1, 2021 and put it on your TBR. #threestars #netgalley

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment