Sunday, March 28, 2021

My Little Girl

My Little Girl My Little Girl by Shalini Boland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I started this book yesterday and finished it today.  Meaning a five-star book of course.  I could not put this story down.  It starts off with an abduction of a 7 year old child and unlike most books this type...it does not follow what the police are doing to find her.  Instead we have the mom, dad and grandma involved in this every step of the way.

When Beatrice goes missing Claire's world is turned upside down.  But that does not stop her from turning over every rock to find her daughter.  Her relationship with her husband, her mother-in-law and her friends are entangled in this search for her daughter.  

This amazing book I could not put down and with every page I was greeted with another twist, another surprise and a different look into the world of kidnapping.  Not the first book I have read by Boland and certainly not the last.  Thanks to #Netgalley I got to read this ARC before its release on April 22, 2021.  Make sure you pre-order and place it on your TBR list.  #fivestars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment