Thursday, March 4, 2021

Ugly Love

Ugly Love Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a true love story.  It is sad most of the time.  Tate meets Miles, an airline pilot who cant seem to commit himself to her.  The story goes back and forth while they are falling in love with each other, but Miles still wont admit it.  Of course there is a past in there that is holding up this love affair.

But Tate wants more than just sex and Miles cant give it to her.  Until.....she finds out just what is holding Miles back from being in love.  This was not one of my favorites of Colleen Hoover as the others I have read are.  But found it a sweet and disturbing story sometimes.  I dont think todays "Tates of the world" would have put up with Miles, but the story does have a happy ending.  

#threestars  #audiobook 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment