Thursday, March 18, 2021

Hidden Fury

Hidden Fury Hidden Fury by Marie Flanigan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have many authors reach out to me to read their books so when Ms Flanigan did so, I just thought another book for my TBR pile.  I did read the synopsis and it sounded interesting.  Maybe just my kind of book.  And so I decided to say yes.

I am so glad I did because this book kept me turning the page.  I fell in love with Preston and Annie Fitch and their story.  Of course I didnt know why Annie turned to installing security systems (the answer must be in Book 1) but loved her romp with Preston and all the secrets that were coming out.  Of course I will be reading Book #1 to learn more about Annie - but I must admit this book hooked me on a new author.  Thank you Marie Flanigan for reaching out to me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment