Sunday, February 28, 2021

Seven Perfect Things

Seven Perfect Things Seven Perfect Things by Catherine Ryan Hyde
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you ever want an uplifting book, make sure you order this one when it is released on May 4, 2021. I received an ARC from Netgalley and when I started this book, well, I didnt put it down until I finished it.  (two day read)

Seven Perfect Things are 7 puppies.  Now who doesnt love puppies.  13 year old Abby sees someone dumping them into the river, she jumps in and rescues all of them and realizes she cant bring them home.  While dealing with a controlling father and a frightened mother, Abby takes it on herself to keep the puppies at an abandoned cabin.

This is a story of happiness and what we can overcome if we just put our minds to it.  It uplifts your faith in humanity and shows that the world can be kind.  I had such a good feeling inside me when I finished this book.  This author didnt disappoint.  #fivestars  #Netgalley 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment