Friday, May 15, 2020

Review: Derailed

Derailed Derailed by Mary Keliikoa
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thanks to #Netgalley I received an ARC of this book.  I found out quickly that I loved it.  I do love a mystery but this one had twists all through the book.  From the beginning to the end just when I thought I knew what was happening, another surprise popped up.

Kelly Pruett is a P.I. following in her father's footsteps.  When she gets a case that her late father instructed her to take, she gets totally involved.  And finds out it was more than just investigating whether the client's daughter was killed by accident or really was murdered.

Her involvement is also affecting the relationship with her ex-husband and deaf daughter.  Another thing Kelly has to balance in her life.  This book was just released on May 12, 2020 and it is definitely worth putting on your TBR list.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment