Saturday, May 9, 2020

Review: The Apartment

The Apartment The Apartment by K.L. Slater
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Adder House....where it's stranger than you think.  Freyer and her daughter are looking for an apartment after her husband dies.  And a stroke of luck comes with Dr. Marsden when he is looking for a tenant. The House is huge, beautiful and probably cost a fortune...but...the doctors rents it to her for a song. Along with many other things he does for her.  Could this be too good to be true?

Thank you #Netgalley for giving me this ARC to read.  Slater is an author I didnt know about but I do love a new author here and there.  This book did not disappoint me since I read it in 3 days and couldnt wait to find out all about the strange things that happen in Adder House.  It was both a sweet story and a strange one, but alas we find out the truth.  #fourstars #KindleUnlimited

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment