Monday, May 18, 2020

Review: The Invitation: An absolutely gripping psychological thriller with a killer twist

The Invitation: An absolutely gripping psychological thriller with a killer twist The Invitation: An absolutely gripping psychological thriller with a killer twist by Rachel Abbott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Love #KindleUnlimited because there are so many new authors I am reading now.  This one came up and just reading a bit about it made me add it to my list. 

The first time Jemma and Matt were invited to the imposing ocean-view home belonging to Lucas Jarrett, it was for an intimate wedding that ended in tragedy. Jemma will never forget the sight of the girl’s pale body (Lucas' sister) floating towards the rocky shore.  This is how it starts and builds up after that.  A year after this tragedy Lucas calls everyone back to his dinner party and believing his sister was murdered starts a real mystery dinner type of gathering.

I kept jumping back and forth between who I thought did it and at every turn there was doubt.  This book has the perfect twist at the end.  A "cant put down" book for sure.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment