Tuesday, July 13, 2021

When I Found You

When I Found You When I Found You by Brenda Novak
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What can I say about author Brenda Novak - just that when one of her books come out, I buy it.  Not only my favorite author but also a friend on FB as I follow her club and love her live videos.  But back to this book.  Its her Silver Springs series and if you havent started reading it, please do.  While this one can be read as a stand alone you will want to read all the previous ones.

Natasha Gray wants to start all over, after her divorce and bankruptcy - and so she sets off for Silver Springs with her son.  I love the romance and how strong she is to get her through the worst part of her life.  She gets help from Mack even though she doesnt want it.  Love the romance and heartwarming story.  #fivestars #brendanovack

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment