Friday, June 25, 2021

The Santa Suit

The Santa Suit The Santa Suit by Mary Kay Andrews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was the first time I have read this author and I must admit I loved the story.  I am usually reading mystery/thrillers but this one although out of my genre, was a heartwarming story for all to read.  

When Ivy Perkins gets a divorce she needs a clean slate.  So she ups and moves to a small town, buying a falling-down farm.  But like most small towns she finds friends in everyone including the real estate agent.  Since the previous owners left a lot of their stuff, she goes investigating, finding a Santa Suit....with a note in the pocket...and then the mystery begins....who does it belong to? Who is the little girl who wrote the note? and so Ivy digs deep for answers to questions.

A surprise ending, make sure you have tissues and a lovely story.  Thank you #Netgalley for giving me this ARC...make sure this one is on your list - release date September 28, 2021.  #fivestars


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment