Thursday, July 1, 2021

Mysterious Invitation: The Whole Book

Mysterious Invitation: The Whole Book Mysterious Invitation: The Whole Book by Bernice Bloom
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

New author for me but glad I picked this one up through #kindleunlimited and read it.  Such a great story.  Six people are invited to a funeral, but not one of them has even heard of the deceased. The six people do not know one another. That starts off an interesting read.

And so we read through what happens when these six people show up at the funeral of Reginald Charters.....they attend the funeral and then the reading of the will.  But there is one person missing, and Mary Brown decides to find them.  An adventure and some mysterious findings.  Such a great read and since it is a series...well, I will have to read some more of her books.  #fourstars 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment