Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Jill

Jill Jill by Tina Hogan Grant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I started this book on a Monday and finished it Tuesday...I am a follower and lover of Tina Hogan Grant's Sabela Series and must read them as soon as they get out.  This one was an ARC that Ms. Grant sent me and it did not disappoint.

When I read this series I feel like I am part of the family and cant wait to get involved in the drama that happens.  This one finds us following Jill...and her involvement with Sabela & Slater and Claire & Travis.  I love how the books concentrate on one person that takes in the others.

Jill is mean so I was not liking her, but that changes after Travis (her ex-boyfriend) gets into a horrific car accident.  Will Travis survive?  And what was it that changed Jill?  Of course, Ms Grant always gives us something to look forward to, so I am patiently waiting for Book #5.  

#ARC  #fivestars #tinahogangrant 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment