Monday, April 12, 2021

Do No Harm

Do No Harm Do No Harm by Christina McDonald
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a very intense book.  I dont know what I would have done if I was in the same situation as Emma.  She's a doctor, her husband is a detective....and she just found out her son, Josh, has cancer.  Determined to save him, she has access to opioids and makes the decision to start selling to make the money to pay for her son's treatment.  

But of course you know that no good will come of this action and soon Emma is in so deep but still makes the decision to do whatever it takes to save her son. But when someone dies, she gets involved more in a sinister world of drugs and sees no other way out.

Very intense and complex, having you turn pages just to see where this ends up.  A very unsuspecting ending also.  Great read.   #fourstars  #audio  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment