Saturday, March 20, 2021

Kill All Your Darlings

Kill All Your Darlings Kill All Your Darlings by David Bell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another great story by David Bell.  I was lucky enough to receive an ARC from Netgalley and was thrilled at once again, reading a good book.  The story starts off great and grabs you when a student disappears and is presumed dead.  Then her professor decides to pass off her manuscript as his own and it becomes a best seller.  

So we follow Connor, an English professor, and his colleagues when two years later the student shows up and wants to expose him.  I loved the back and forth of this book, the involvement of students and professors alike and then the surprise at the end (wasnt my number one suspect at all).  Like his other books, David Bell has you turning the pages.  

Look for the release on July 6, 2021 and make sure its on your TBR list.  #Netgalley  #fourstars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment