Monday, January 18, 2021

Confessions on the 7:45

Confessions on the 7:45 Confessions on the 7:45 by Lisa Unger
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was a little confused with the beginning of this book, but it's a Lisa Unger book and I love her books.  So, I continued with my reading and am so glad I did.  Sometimes you just have to wade into the water more to see what's going on.

Selena Murphy, whose husband is sleeping with the nanny, gets on a train, meets a stranger and strikes up a conversation, telling her about her husbands infidelity.  They then part ways and Selena finds out that the nanny is missing.  Did her meeting on the train have anything to do with it?  I could not tell and it kept nagging at my mind exactly what happened.

Thats what so great about an Unger book.  You cant guess who done it.....love the story, a great #fourstar read.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment