Friday, January 15, 2021

Snakes and Ladders

Snakes and Ladders Snakes and Ladders by Adam Croft
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What can I say about an Adam Croft book.  I have never read one that I didnt love.  This one is part of a series which I must admit I did read Book 1 and 2....but I had to jump to Book 10.  I will somehow read the others.  I loved the Rutland crime series also.   Snakes and Ladders is again what you would expect from Adam Croft.  

One thing I love about his books is how they start off with a bang.  "A body lies amongst the undergrowth in Mildenheath Woods. His hands are bound behind his back, and he’s been killed execution-style."  Who would not want to read a book that draws you in like this.  So we follow Knight and Culverhouse through the many twists and turns leading up to a great ending....no spoilers here.

Read it, enjoy it....I did.  #fivestars  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment