Monday, January 25, 2021

Review: Layla

Layla Layla by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I first started reading this book, I already decided it should be a 3 star rating.  Boy meets girl, falls in love and then something happens.  Half way through I bumped it up to a 4 star rating…..was not expecting this book to go that way.  Something did happened but it was not what I thought would. Yes, there was drama….surprises, shots, wounded people, dead person.  Ok, this was getting interesting.

And then, ……..I loved the twists and turns, what was Leeds going to do with Layla, to Layla and how did this happen?  Do you believe in ghosts?  Is there a paranormal out there? Are we here for just a short time or do we end up somewhere else?  I love Colleen Hoover books and this one did not disappoint.  5 stars I had to give it.  


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment