Friday, December 11, 2020

The Perfect Daughter

The Perfect Daughter The Perfect Daughter by D.J. Palmer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This book was an ARC I received from #Netgalley.  I have read other books by D. J. Palmer so I was looking forward to this one.  And it didnt disappoint me.  A simple story - Penny was left in the park and Grace came upon her when she took her own son there.  Not only was she abandoned but Grace decided that she wanted to adopt her and make her family complete.

But what she didnt know was Penny had multiple personalities and when they started coming out, it made Grace's life a living hell.  But her love for Penny was strong and Grace found herself fighting for Penny even when she was convicted of murder.  The rest of the book covers this court fight but the big surprise is at the end.  No spoilers.  Just get the book to find out, you wont be disappointed.  Due to be released on April 20, 2021  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment