Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Becoming

Becoming Becoming by Michelle Obama
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I got this book not really expecting much but was curious as to what goes on in the White House.  By the time I got half way through I was amazed, and mesmerized by this amazing woman.  Her book was not only inspirational but informative.  Not only about the WH but about her inner thoughts on her place in the WH.  She explains her goals and inspirations and her feelings about being the first black First Lady along with how her children reacted to this change in their lives.

I was also educated on all the things she accomplished including her stories about the vegetable garden and how it evolved.  Her take on child obesity and healthy kids.  I laughed and cried with her. Great book, I highly recommend it.  #fivestars #Becoming 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment