Saturday, November 14, 2020

Review: The Oysterville Sewing Circle

The Oysterville Sewing Circle The Oysterville Sewing Circle by Susan Wiggs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Susan Wiggs books are so heartwarming.  I fell in love with her when I read another book, THE LOST AND FOUND BOOKSTORE.  So I had to read this one because the stories are always told from the heart.  This story covers Caroline Shelby and her career which is sideswiped for the time when her friend commits suicide and leaves her two children, Flick and Addie in her care.  

Now Caroline is responsible for two children and goes home to Washington to her parents house to try to figure out how to take care of the kids and make a living.  Of course she comes across her old friends Will and Sienna.  

My heart goes out to Caroline and the way she conquers all she must do in taking care of the children, making a career for herself, tackling domestic violence for friends and also having some romance in the mix.  #fivestars  #audiobook  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment