Friday, November 6, 2020

Review: The Lost and Found Bookshop

The Lost and Found Bookshop The Lost and Found Bookshop by Susan Wiggs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My first book read by this author and I was mesmerized.  I love reading, books and bookstores so this story covered them all.  It follows the life of Natalie Harper who returns home when an accident claims not only her mother's life but also her boyfriends.  She is then left with her ailing grandfather and a bookstore that belongs to him.

What to do?  She finds out the bookstore is in debt, grandpa wont sell and she must make a decision.  Of course there is romance in the story and soon she has grown fond of the bookstore that holds so many secrets and quite a few surprises.

Loved this story and did not want it to end.  Now I will have to look into some other books by Wiggs, because her stories are so delightful.  #audio #fivestars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment