Saturday, October 31, 2020

Dignity and Grace

Dignity and Grace Dignity and Grace by Alison Ragsdale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I read Ragsdale's other book, The Art of Remembering I didnt know what to expect.  Not a fan of ballet, I found myself quite intrigued in the story.  This time Alison Ragsdale touches on the cello.  And the story is heartwarming if not heartbreaking.

Ten years after her mom passes, Iona find a picture in the case of a cello.  And the mystery starts to unfold as she follows the letters her father has given her on her 21st birthday which leads to finding out more about her mother, her musician life and the truth.

A hard to put down book and once again I found I love this author's books.  #fivestars #kindleunlimited

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment