Wednesday, October 28, 2020

The Whisper Man

The Whisper Man The Whisper Man by Alex North
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is the first book I have read by this author.  I heard a lot of good raves about it so when it became available at my library I borrowed the audio version.  I found the book a bit slow moving, a story about child abduction.  This takes place 20 years later when Tom Kennedy moves into the neighborhood with his son, Jake.  It had a few surprises for me but basically it switched back and forth between the abduction of Neil Spencer and the present time where Jake talks to a little girl (not real) and the discovery of remains.  

It was an interesting book and I loved the relationship between father and son.  #threestars  #audiobook 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment