Saturday, October 17, 2020

The Perfect Guests

The Perfect Guests The Perfect Guests by Emma Rous
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thanks to #NetGalley for the ARC of this book.  I was hooked from the beginning.  The book switches back and forth between 1988 and 2019.  I takes place in Raven Hall.  Guests are invited to Raven Hall to play a little game sort of like a mystery event and soon find out that there is a motive behind this gathering.

Unknown to each other, they all have something in common and are connected in a way to Raven Hall.  I didnt find it difficult to keep the two eras apart and soon was eager to know what the big deal was.  The more I got into the story, the more I could not put the book down.  The ending of course makes everything clear - the connections - the relations - and a few surprises in between.  New author for me but was delighted with her book.  #fivestars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment