Wednesday, October 14, 2020

One by One

One by One One by One by Ruth Ware
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an audio book I read and a long one at that  13 hours, so it took a while for me to finish.  I love Ruth Ware books and looked forward to this one but soon found myself dragging through it.  Granted it takes place in the ski slopes in a lovely chalet.  They are hosting a business getaway and of course, an avalanche takes place.  The business involves Snoop, which is an app developed by this company and plays an interesting part in the story.  

Having the whole group of about 9 people stuck in a chalet with different personalities is in itself challenging.  But when - One by One - they start dying....that is a whole different story.

I must admit the last 20% of the story became interesting because we finally are finding out who the killer is (although I sort of guessed) but was surprised at all the personalities that clashed.  I enjoyed this book but must admit not my favorite by Ware.  #audio  #threestars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment