Sunday, September 20, 2020

His & Hers

His & Hers His & Hers by Alice Feeney
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I listened to this book on audio and found myself not wanting to stop listening.  It alternates between his talking and her talking.  All about a murder and what happens when you have a news reader, Anna Andrews covering the story and a Detective Jack Harper investigating.

Not a fan of the back and forth but didnt find it hard to follow at all.  And the more you get into the book the more the story twists and turns until you truly dont know who is doing this string of murders.  But one by one a group of girls are being murdered and while I changed my mind several times about who the murderer was I was totally surprised at the end to find out.

Great book.  #audio  #his&hers 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment