Friday, August 14, 2020

The Perfect Marriage

The Perfect Marriage The Perfect Marriage by Jeneva Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read this book in 3 days - I really wanted to savor the story.  It has taken me 4 more days to write this review.  What can I say.  This book blew me away.  I have never thought of a book so long after finishing it.  First time reading this author and I cant say enough.

The story starts off great.  Adam and Sarah have a perfect marriage.  But then we find out Adam is cheating on Sarah.  Sounds familiar, right?  But that is where it stops because what happens following this scenario is not familiar nor is it normal.  I thought I knew what was going to happen.  Girlfriend found dead and Adam is accused.  BUT the story takes a powerful twist and, well, I cant say more because I might give it away.

If you need a book with an ending that will blow your mind....pick this one up.  I cant say enough about it.  #KindleUnlimited  #fivestars  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment