Sunday, August 16, 2020

Review: She Was the Quiet One

She Was the Quiet One She Was the Quiet One by Michele Campbell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another good one by Campbell. Listening to this one on audiobook had me both compelled to stop all things to listen. I do audio when I have other things to do....but this time I just needed to listen. The start is great....twins, Rose and Belle - mom dies of cancer and they are sent to live with grandma.

Grandma sends them to Odell Academy where it all begins. Life is not easy and I was upset to see the twins were not getting along. Sisters, especially twins, ought to be close. But in real life that doesnt always happen. It seems Belle was the wild one, getting into an undesirable group and doing things she shouldnt.

But when things start getting complicated, involving the head master and his wife, the Donovans and the twins become involved in a scenario of cheating, lying, and murder. Like her other books Campbell comes on with a great ending having you want more... #audio #fourstars #michelecampbell

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment