Thursday, June 18, 2020

Review: Winter's Curse

Winter's Curse Winter's Curse by Mary Stone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the second book in Mary Stone's series on Winter Black.  This one I flew through and have already downloaded Book #3.  The story follows a rash of bank robberies and the FBI is called in.  Winter along with Noah, Aiden and Sun Ming are on the trail to catching the crazy person (Heidi and Ryan) who is not only robbing but also killing, with no remorse.

With her own problems in her head, (still looking for The Preacher)  Winter manages to hunt them down, sometimes using her "gift" and gives us an exciting ride all over the country.  This was certainly a page turner for me, having finished it in two days.  I think I am addicted and cant wait to see what the next case is for Winter Black.

#KindleUnlimited  #fivestars 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment