Sunday, June 21, 2020

Review: The Wife Who Knew Too Much

The Wife Who Knew Too Much The Wife Who Knew Too Much by Michele Campbell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received this ARC from #Netgalley and could not put it down.  The weather here cleared so I spent many days on the deck reading.  The story grabs you from the beginning with Nina writing in her diary "in case of her death"....and so we find ourselves with Nina dead, was it suicide or murder?  The story tells us all about Nina (wife #1)  and Tabitha (wife #2).  But alas, Connor Ford, the husband, marries wife #2 and things are not falling into place.  Wife #2 is a waitress, a small town girl who isnt really feeling the role of Mrs Ford #2.

The story is of love, and deceit and questions about who is telling the truth, who can Tabitha trust in the world she now lives in.  I honestly didnt figure out who the villian was at all, so I was surprised at the end when it all finally came together.  #fivestars 

This book will be released on July 28, 2020....add it to your TBR list today.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment