Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Review: Winter's Redemption

Winter's Redemption Winter's Redemption by Mary Stone
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am totally hooked.  This is book #3 in the series and while I usually take a break in between books that have series, I cant seem to tear myself away from Mary Stone's Winter Black books.  I dont know if it is the story itself, or the amazing woman Winter portrays, but I find myself wanting to know more about her and what happens next in the book.

Like the previous books, Winter is an FBI agent who is not only a great one, but also has a personal agenda in finding the serial killer who killed her family and kidnapped her brother.  In this book, she actually finds herself one step behind him and close to ending her nightmare.  Along with fellow agents, Noah and Aiden, things get hairy when the killer now takes another agent, Bree in order to draw Winter to him.

And of course we find at the end, there is no end...because the author leaves you wanting more by giving you just a bit of the next story....and so, onto Book #4 to see what happens next.  If you are into series, place this author on your TBR list because there are 9 books in this series....lots of reading ahead.  #KindleUnlimited  #fourstars  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment