Sunday, March 29, 2020

Review: Brave Girl, Quiet Girl

Brave Girl, Quiet Girl Brave Girl, Quiet Girl by Catherine Ryan Hyde
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Brooke is a divorced single mom, financially strapped, living with her mother, and holding tight to the one thing that matters most: her two-year-old daughter, Etta. Then, in a matter of seconds, Brooke’s life is shattered when she’s carjacked. I then thought the whole book would be about finding Etta but in a refreshing twist it becomes a story about love and kindness and about being lost and found.

Its about even with family you can feel alone and without family you can feel loved and wanted. A truly heartwarming story that had tears in my eyes and hope in my heart. Great book by Ms. Ryan, a must-read. Release date May 19, 2020. Thank you #Netgalley for this ARC of #BraveGirlQuietGirl #fivestars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment