Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Review: The Patient

The Patient The Patient by Steena Holmes
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


The story covers Dani, a therapist who has 3 patients and continues the therapy sessions they have each week. During this time there is a serial killer out there killing the parents of children that were abused.

The story is interesting, and goes back and forth into the lives of these patients but I found it dragging out a bit until I got maybe 80% into the book.

I loved how it takes place in a town named Cheshire with an Alice in Wonderland kind of theme.  But alas when it all comes together we find out the serial killer is not who you think and have fallen into the rabbit hole with all the personalities involved.  #KindleUnlimited #threestars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment