Monday, April 6, 2020

Review: Side Trip

Side Trip Side Trip by Kerry Lonsdale
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

With her deceased sister’s Route 66 bucket list in hand, California girl Joy Evers sets out on a cross-country road trip to meet up with her fiancĂ©, checking off the bullets along the way.

Having done this exact trip I relished the thought of going over all the great sites that Joy experienced.  Unlike her, I didnt hook up with a Dylan for that journey. This great story covers sadness, joyfulness and love and romance. Joy picks up this hitchhiker going the  same route after his car dies. But what she didnt bargain for was the feelings she had for him, the secrets they kept from each other or the unbelievable ending of this trip.

I loved the twists and turns this book had but nothing in the book beat the ending. It completely blew me away.  Through laughter and tears, this book needs to be on your TBR list.  Thanks to #Netgalley for this ARC, #SideTrip is another great Lonsdale read.  #KindleUnlimited#fourstars


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment