Saturday, April 14, 2018

Review: The Good Liar

The Good Liar The Good Liar by Catherine McKenzie
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a book about three women....when an explosion occurs in a Chicago building, their lives are changed completely. A year later there is a memorial, a documentary and a surprise about the lives of the people on that day. The lies and secrets dominate this book and while it was good, I found it a bit confusing trying to keep track of everyone.

I stayed with the book because I knew there was something about it not being told....some secret that would explain what started it all. Kaitlyn who runs away letting her family believe she died in the blast; Cecily who lost the husband she was thinking of divorcing and Franny, the long lost child who surprises us at the end....

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment