Friday, April 13, 2018

It's here but not for long

I did it this morning  Didnt think it was coming but around 1 pm I made my way to it....and alas it was so wonderful.  I heard it wasnt going to last....Just today and tomorrow....







But as long as it is here we made a few hours count.  Today it got to 73 degrees and both hubby and I were sitting out on the patio with our reading material watching the birds fly around and the kids play.  Some had jackets on (I didnt) but just sitting there in the warm weather reading my books was comforting and so relaxing.  I am almost finished with this book so a review will be coming next.

It was also great seeing our neighbors since I felt we were hibernating all winter...and a long winter it was.  And so, tomorrow will be in the 70s also....and then they say down to 40 degrees again with rain on Sunday......ugh, well, at least we have these two days....enjoy the weather...wherever you are.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a really nice time outside with your husband. I'm glad you guys had weather you could finally enjoy. How neat that your neighbors were all out also.

    ReplyDelete