Monday, April 16, 2018

Review: Tell Me I'm Wrong

Tell Me I'm Wrong Tell Me I'm Wrong by Adam Croft
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I can read a book in two days it s a sign that it is definitely a five star book. I carried it with me, reading in the car, reading in the store, in the house (between housework, cooking) and of course, before I went to sleep.

And so the story of Meghan who believes her husband is a serial killer starts. She has a young daughter and when two young boys are killed, she starts to fear her own husband...The signs point to him....what does she do next? Her decision, whatever it is, will affect her family - the rest of her life. And so we are tossed back and forth....only to find out that maybe what we want to know is not necessarily what we believe we know.

Great story with a big twist....

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment