Saturday, January 2, 2016

ONWARD

A fellow blogger, Create with Joy has asked that we blog about our goals for 2016 in one word.  I have many goals for this year especially since there is so much going on and coming up.  As a mom of 5; and grandma of 9, I lead a busy life,  I work full time as a school secretary (so far) and also work part time selling Avon.


I belong to a great Avon group that is both encouraging and helpful and doesnt let you wallow in "I can'ts"....They are always saying ONWARD NO MATTER WHAT.  So this year, my one word resolution is ONWARD....the dictionary defines this word as a "continuous forward direction, ahead"; I plan do what I have to to make my business shine, go forward with my life and not look back unless it is on all the good memories.....the I can'ts and the I dont think I cans....will not be part of my life this year.

And how to do that you ask?  One step at a time, one day at a time.  Enjoy every morning that you wake up.  And plan.  My DIL recently bought me a planner which I love and have started writing in. Every week is jotted down as my dos, would like to do, have to do, try to do, etc. One page at a time for we all know how fast a year can go.  Happy New Year from






4 comments:

  1. First time visitor from 2016 Blog Hop – Share Your One Word, New Year Goals and Resolutions. Onward sounds very powerful and empowering to me and I thank you for sharing it. My word is Love. Sending some to you. Nancy Andres @ www.colors4health.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy...wow, talk about ONWARD...you got it going. Just followed your blog and read your bio and got inspired. I am going on 69 and have had a great life (wait not over yet lol) but have come to a crossroad and havent decided what path to take. Your book is now on my "wish list" at Amazon....very inspiring....Love is the best word ever...and thank you, we can all use all the love we can get...

      Delete
  2. Oh, I really like your word! Full of motivation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Jean, need the motivation not only in my sales line but also in life in general. We cant look back except to all the good memories...leave the drama behind and look onward and upward..Happy New Year..

      Delete