Saturday, January 2, 2016

Amazing

I have a counter....it counts how many people have gone to this web page and checked out my blog.  I know you are out there because my counter says so.  (A little bit like Facebook - if its there, it must be true..lol)

But is it?  I often wonder how 30-40 people visit my blog everyday and dont comment .... Am I boring?  Not your type?  On top of visiting and reading my blog - I hope - when I talk about my Avon (too much?) they dont bother to drop by my e-store.....I use a counter for that too.  So my question is....think Avon is just makeup and dont want to bother checking out the store because 
1. you dont wear makeup
2. you wear some other brand of makeup and dont want to change
3. you are allergic to makeup

Well, you might be surprised to find out that Avon is more than makeup....there are kitchen items, children's items and cleansing items - like bubble bath (who doesnt love bubble baths)...their lotions are one of a kind....how do I know?  I use them myself.  Their colognes are amazing..everything from musks to florals....



Still not convinced?  Here is what I will do....For every - yes, every - person who orders a minimum of $25 from my e-store over the next 48 hours.....expires January 4 at 9:00 pm......I will send you a $5.00 gift certificate just for ordering.  You must register so that I will know where to send the certificate.  Also, the person who places the highest order will also receive a $10 Amazon card....

Just click on the book to the right of this blog to go directly to my e-store and order....remember, you only have 48 hours to do this....and it will only take minutes.....

10 comments:

  1. That's a great deal, Agnes. I don't think I need anything right now, but if I find out that I do, I'll head to your website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda. Pass the word by sharing my post. Have a great Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brenda. Pass the word by sharing my post. Have a great Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I placed an order. I used to order Avon a long time ago, so I took a look, and found some things I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the order...glad you found something...since the gift certificate wont help unless you are in NY (wasnt thinking outside the state) I have added a 10% discount on future orders for you - to expire Feb 14...and entered you in the running for an Amazon card. Good luck.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the discount and for the entry for the Amazon card.

      Delete
    3. Brenda....the results are in...you won the Amazon card...give me until Monday to get it out to you...enjoy...

      Delete
  5. Great idea to put your Avon sales on here, I should've thought about that back when I was selling Avon. I dont need anything now, but I will keep you in mind. Good Luck, selling Avon was so much fun. It pretty much sales itself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment...and if there is anything you need please contact me...for great discounts on Avon and special codes like my FB page...www.facebook.com/seeavon

      Delete