Thursday, May 2, 2024

Review: Hello Beautiful

Hello Beautiful Hello Beautiful by Ann Napolitano
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was a book club choice and while I usually dont like the books my club picks, I found this one a page turner.  Being a mystery/psychological/thriller reader I was happy to find that I really enjoyed this one.  I focuses on family, their trials and tribulations and takes you through more than one part of their lives....from growing up as kids we find a sister's bond is strong all through their teenage years and when they become adults, while we have a few bumps in the road to get over, family is still family.

A heartwarming and sometimes sad story, I even got angry a few times of what was going on.  But I will admit I really enjoyed the story and look forward to discussing this book at my club meeting next week.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment