Friday, January 1, 2016

Killing me softly

with his song.....for those of you who remember this song by Roberta Flack.....ahh the good old days. Anyway, killing me softly here pertains to my sales for 2016.  I am stepping up my business for the new year and trying different ways to get new customers.  What could be easier?  You wont have me knocking on your door, or calling you on the phone.....I will be leaving flyers for my neighbors like this one.

But you too can be my neighbor.  And because of that I am offering a free Amazon Card to the first 3 people who place $40 (or more) orders online this weekend only.....You have until Sunday, midnight, January 3 to place the order and #freeshipping is included.

Get ready, set, GO.......

1 comment:

  1. I like the look of your flier. I hope it brings you more sales.

    ReplyDelete